13 May, 2009

TM poor service


Our internet (streamyx) service was down last week from 5/5/09 until yesterday, 12/5/09.


When I call the famous 100 number.. and lodge a faulty report they said the repairman on the way. Next day no service.. Next 2 days I call and they explained that the cable was stolen and fixed by 6/05/09 and stolen again on 7/05/09. On 8/5, I call again and lastly yesterday morning my last call. I am wasting total of 45 minutes to get spoken to the guys there...


Can u believe that...?If that stealing TM cable so rampant why from last 3 years I still heard the same story.. Are police the culprit,, or the TM repairman have a share on this or the TM contractor making huge money out of that..?


Time to change fren or TM will perish in due time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment